- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
In January 1958, the college opened as the first college of health professions located within an academic health center. The model was soon recognized nationwide and within 15 years, 70 similar schools of health professions had been established. The college logged numerous other “firsts” in education, research and service at the state, regional, national and international levels.
The college is now home to 20 degree programs, more than 2,300 students and more than 300 faculty and staff members across eight departments.